Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hot Dog! It's the Weinermobile!




















The Oscar Mayer Weinermobile was sighted
recently (August 7th) in downtown Albany, NY.







This was the same day we had some very heavy rain, and many areas, including South Pearl Street were flooded. I was waiting out the storm nearby, while I filmed some of the flooding in the street and parking lot on South Pearl.

The previous post (below) is a video of some of the rain and street flooding.












Parked safely away from the flooded areas.







Oh darn it !

Now I'm hungry for hot dogs after seeing this photos !

(Luckily I have some in the fridge.)

To take a virtual tour of the Weinermobile, click here.

To see an old Oscar Mayer Weiner TV ad, click here.
(Hey! That kid Freddy,who doesn't want to be an Oscar Mayer weiner in the ad, looks a bit like me, when I was a kid.)

No comments: